25 Years of “Process”
Internationally Leading Specialist Medium Honours 16 Industry Milestones in Chemical, Pharma and Process Engineering
Celebrating its 25th anniversary, the leading international trade medium “Process” awarded the "Milestone Award in Chemical, Pharma and Process Engineering“ to 16 supplier companies that served as industry pioneers and innovators. Over 200 invited guests attended the ceremony on December 5th 2019, at Wurzburg, Germany, which was rounded off with renowned show acts and culinary highlights from star chef "Reisers".
These are the 16 prize winners and the categories at a glance (in alphabetical order):
• Aerzener Maschinenfabrik: Compressed Air Technology/Compressors
• Alfa Laval: Thermal Processing
• Aucotec: Software
• AZO: Powder & Bulk Solids Technology
• Bürkert: Valve Technology/Fluid Control
• Endress+Hauser: Process Automation
• GEA: Separation Technology
• Grundfos: Pump Technology
• HIMA: Safety Technology
• Linde: Technical Gases/Industrial Gases
• Pfeiffer Vacuum: Vacuum Technology
• Phoenix Contact: Interface Technology/Connectivity
• Rembe: Explosion Safety/Pressure Relief
• Sartorius: Bioprocess Technology
• Siemens: Digitization/IIoT
• Vega Grieshaber: Instrumentation
Throughout the anniversary year 2019 into the summer of 2020, the “Process” trade medium presents a milestone partner in detail every month, illuminating its history, its innovations and its work in depth. A final print compendium that compiles all milestones in one place will be published in July 2020.
Vogel Communications Group is one of the leading service providers for B2B communications in the German-speaking realm. With four agencies at its Berlin location, the group offers a wide range of expertise in the area of communications. The group’s services span from trade fair services, corporate publishing, social media services, PR, networks and communities to market intelligence & insights as well as their own unique congress centre. The publishing departments manage 100+ trade journals, 100+ web portals, 100+ business events as well as numerous mobile services and international activities. The head office is in Würzburg. The print and digital media platforms service approximately 14 branches within the economic sectors of industry, automobile, information technology, law/economy/taxes and B2B communications.